Steve has an active trial practice primarily devoted to the defense of medical professionals and hospitals, including peer review and licensing. He also has significant experience in defending general liability claims, including cases involving premises liability, municipalities, toxic substances, products liability, and construction problems. He has in the past presided as a judge pro tem over a number of civil jury trials in Multnomah County. Steve is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers and a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates. He is also a member of the Oregon Association of Defense Counsel and the Defense Research Institute.
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Oregon Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
- The Best Lawyers in America© – Medical Malpractice Law, Selected 2007-2022