Lindsey is an accomplished appellate attorney in state and federal courts in Oregon and Washington. In 2017 she was selected by Best Lawyers as the Lawyer of the Year in appellate practice in Portland. She also has an active trial practice defending hospitals and medical providers in tort and civil rights actions. Lindsey also defends attorneys and consults with and assists other lawyers in their active cases. Lindsey is a member of the Oregon, Washington, and Idaho State Bars. She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Appellate Lawyers. For many years she has been selected as an Oregon Super Lawyer in appellate practice and she is consistently named among Best Lawyers.
Lindsey chairs the Amicus Brief Committee for the Oregon Association of Defense Counsel and also serves on the Executive Board for the Litigation Section of the Oregon State Bar. She has also served by Oregon Supreme Court appointment on the Oregon Appellate Rules and the Oregon Trial Court Rules Committees.
Lindsey has authored chapters for Oregon State Bar and other publications, and she is a frequent speaker in continuing education programs about medical defense, appellate practice, civil procedure, and a variety of litigation topics.
Committees/Boards (present and past)
- Amicus Committee Oregon Association Defense Counsel, Chair
- Executive Board, Oregon State Bar Litigation Section
- Oregon Appellate Rules Committee
- Oregon Uniform Trial Court Rules Committee
- Board of Directors, Oregon Association of Defense Counsel
- Oregon State Bar Board of Examiners, former Chair Professional Organizations
- American Academy of Appellate Lawyers
- Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers- Rated AV Preeminent (Highest Possible Rating in Both Legal Ability & Ethical Standards)
- The Best Lawyers in America© – Appellate Practice, Selected 2008-2022
- Oregon Association of Defense Counsel
- Oregon Women Lawyers