Lindsey approaches every case with her 40 years of appellate expertise in state and federal courts. She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Appellate Attorneys and has handled over 250 appeals. She also has an active litigation practice, defending health care and mental health professionals, lawyers and law firms, and non-profit companies and organizations in a wide variety of claims and complex matters. Lindsey has been named an Oregon Super Lawyer in Appellate practice for over 15 years, is considered by Super Lawyers to be one of Oregon’s top 50 lawyers in 2022, and since 2018 she has ranked in the top 25 Oregon female attorneys. She has also been named by The Best Lawyers In America© in Appellate, 2008-2023. Lindsey is a member of the Oregon and Idaho State Bars.
Lindsey served for many years as the Chair of the Oregon Association of Defense Counsel Amicus Brief Committee. She is a former member of the Executive Boards of the Oregon Association of Defense Counsel and the Oregon State Bar Litigation Committee. She has also served on the Oregon Board of Bar Examiners, the Oregon Appellate Rules and the Uniform Trial Court Rules Committees by Oregon Supreme Court appointment, and on the Oregon State Bar Uniform Jury Instruction Committee. She is a frequent contributor and speaker at continuing education programs and has authored numerous chapters for Oregon State Bar and other publications.
Committees/Boards (present and past)
- American Academy of Appellate Lawyers
- Oregon Women Lawyers
- Oregon Association of Defense Counsel
- Amicus Committee Oregon Association Defense Counsel, former Chair
- Board of Directors, Oregon Association of Defense Counsel
- Executive Board, Oregon State Bar Litigation Section
- Oregon Appellate Rules Committee
- Oregon Uniform Trial Court Rules Committee
- Oregon State Bar Board of Bar Examiners, former Chair
- Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers- Rated AV Preeminent (Highest Possible Rating in Both Legal Ability & Ethical Standards)