KJH is pleased to announce that Kelly Huedepohl’s litigation and appellate practice is expanding into Washington. Ms. Huedepohl’s admission to practice in Washington’s state courts marks an exciting addition to our team of Washington-licensed litigators and appellate attorneys. Ms. Huedepohl is now admitted to practice in the state courts of Oregon and Washington, in the United States District Court for the District of Oregon, and in the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
April 15, 2018
Kelly Huedepohl joins KJH’s Washington litigation team
- Peter Tuenge and Carolyn Pearson Obtain Directed Verdict in Multnomah County in a $3.5 million Dental Malpractice Trial
- Steve Jones and Peter Eidenberg Obtain a Defense Verdict in a $10 Million Medical Malpractice Trial
- Hillary Taylor Argues at the Ninth Circuit, Wins Appeal
- Hillary Taylor Appointed Vice-Chair of DRI’s Appellate Advocacy Committee’s 2022 Seminar Planning Committee
- Colleen Scott Presents “Tort and Liability for Nurse-Midwives”