KJH is pleased to announce that Kelly Huedepohl’s litigation and appellate practice is expanding into Washington. Ms. Huedepohl’s admission to practice in Washington’s state courts marks an exciting addition to our team of Washington-licensed litigators and appellate attorneys. Ms. Huedepohl is now admitted to practice in the state courts of Oregon and Washington, in the United States District Court for the District of Oregon, and in the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
April 15, 2018
Kelly Huedepohl joins KJH’s Washington litigation team
- Peter Tuenge, Colleen Scott and paralegal Linda Sandeen Obtain Defense Verdict in Dental Malpractice Lawsuit
- Six Keating Jones Hughes Attorneys Selected to The Best Lawyers in America®
- Peter Eidenberg and Kevin Gambee Obtain Defense Verdict In Medical Malpractice Lawsuit
- Peter Tuenge and Trent Andreasen Obtain Defense Verdict in Dental Malpractice Lawsuit
- Molly Marcum Presents on OMB Medical Chaperone Rule