Sheeba was born and raised in Dallas, Texas. After graduating with honors from Southern Methodist University, she moved to Chicago, Illinois and obtained a graduate degree from DePaul University. While in Chicago, she worked for non-profit entities including an HIV/AIDS organization focused on prevention and improving access to care through state and federal legislative advocacy.
In 2011, Sheeba moved to Portland, Oregon to attend Lewis & Clark Law School. While there, she participated in the Moot Court Mock Trial competition and was a judicial extern for the Honorable Darleen Ortega at the Oregon Court of Appeals. She also drafted a brief filed with the Ninth Circuit regarding complex labor and employment issues involving the provision of health insurance benefits pursuant to a collective bargaining agreement.
After law school, Sheeba clerked for the Honorable Kelly Skye at the Multnomah County Circuit Court and for the Honorable Roger DeHoog at the Oregon Court of Appeals. Her practice focuses on defending health care professionals, hospitals, and lawyers against a variety of civil claims.
• Medical malpractice defense
• Defense of healthcare practitioners
• Legal malpractice defense
• Lewis & Clark Law School, J.D., 2014
• DePaul University, M.A. with distinction, 2007
• Southern Methodist University, B.A. cum laude, 2003
• Oregon State Bar
• American Bar Association
• Appellate, Health Law, and Labor & Employment Sections, Oregon State Bar
• Multnomah Bar Association
• Oregon Association of Defense Counsel
• Oregon Women Lawyers
• Oregon Asian Pacific American Bar Association