Dale defends clients against medical malpractice and professional liability claims. Prior to joining KJH, Dale represented clients at both the trial and appellate levels. He worked on a variety of cases, including those involving bankruptcy, real estate, and construction defect. Prior to practicing law, Dale clerked at the U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon and at the Multnomah County Circuit Court. Before law school, Dale worked at a Fortune 500 consulting firm and a large, international financial institution.
• Medical malpractice defense
• Legal malpractice defense
• University of Oregon School of Law, J.D.
• Indiana University, M.B.A.
• University of Hawaii at Manoa, B.B.A.
• Punahou High School
• U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon
• U.S. District Court for the District of Hawaii
• Oregon State Bar
• Hawaii State Bar
• Oregon Association of Defense Counsel
• Oregon Asian Pacific American Bar Association
• Multnomah Bar Association
• Law Clerk for the Honorable District Judge Marco A. Hernandez
• Law Clerk for the Honorable District Judge Ann L. Aiken
• Law Clerk for the Honorable Magistrate Judge Patricia Sullivan
• Law Clerk for the Honorable Multnomah County Circuit Court Judge Xiomara Y. Torres
• Law Clerk for the Honorable Multnomah County Circuit Court Judge Merri Souther Wyatt