Tamara obtained a Bachelor’s in Biology from the University of California at San Diego, a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from Western University of Health Sciences, a Master’s of Public Health from the Medical College of Wisconsin and a Law degree from Lewis & Clark Law School.
Tamara focuses her practice on the defense of medical professionals, medical staff matters and healthcare law. By way of background, Tamara served as a U.S. Naval Flight Surgeon and is board certified in Occupational Medicine by the American Board of Preventive Medicine. In addition to clinical practice, Tamara has a medical administrative background having served as Risk Management Physician Advisor for a multi hospital and clinic system.
• Medical malpractice defense
• Defense of medical professionals and hospitals
• Healthcare law
• Lewis and Clark Law School – JD, 2008
• Western University of Health Sciences – DO, 1983
• Medical College of Wisconsin – MPH, 2006
• University of California San Diego – BA, biology 1978
• Oregon State Bar
• U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon
• Oregon Association of Defense Counsel
• American Bar Association
• Multnomah Bar Association
• Oregon Medical Association