Scott G. O’Donnell
Scott is a native Oregonian, born and raised in Albany. He worked at the Oregon Legislature and for Lane County defending civil cases prior to clerking for Judge Robert P. Jones in Portland. Judge Jones supervised medical malpractice cases in Multnomah County and maintained a very active civil trial docket.
Scott began working at Keating Jones Hughes in 1997 and became a partner in 2002. His practice emphasizes the defense of healthcare professionals, hospitals and care facilities in malpractice actions as well as general liability claims. He also represents physicians and other healthcare professionals before licensing boards.
• Medical malpractice defense
• Healthcare law
• General liability defense
• University of Oregon Law School – J.D., 1993
• University of Oregon – B.S., Political Science, 1988
• Oregon State Bar
• Washington State Bar
• Multnomah County Bar Association
• Clark County Bar Association
• Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rated AV Preeminent (Highest Possible Rating in Both Legal Ability & Ethical Standards)
• Oregon Association of Defense Counsel
• Washington Defense Trial Lawyers
• Defense Research Institute