Rob's practice includes healthcare law, medical malpractice, and professional liability defense. He has deposed hundreds of witnesses, served as lead trial attorney, and has represented medical providers before licensing boards and in state and federal courts throughout Oregon and in Southwest Washington. Rob is on the Board of Directors for the Oregon Society for Healthcare Risk Management (OSHRM) and also serves on the Executive Committee for the Oregon State Bar Health Law Section. In his free time, he enjoys skiing and mountaineering and is an active member of the Mazamas.
• Healthcare law
• Medical malpractice
• Professional liability
• Willamette University, J.D., 2006
• University of Utah, B.S., 2002
• Oregon State Bar
• Washington State Bar
• U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon
Professional Organizations & Committees
• Board of Directors, Oregon Society of Healthcare Risk Management
• Executive Committee, Oregon State Bar Health Law Section
• Oregon Association of Defense Counsel
• Super Lawyers "Rising Star"