Mallory's current practice focuses on defending healthcare practitioners and facilities. She represents physicians, nurses, medical technicians, clinics, public bodies, and hospitals against allegations of medical malpractice, wrongful death, and other negligence. Originally from Ohio, Mallory practiced in the areas of product liability, consumer law, and medical malpractice at a national trial advocacy defense firm before moving to Portland. Her prior experience includes defending birth injury cases and representing a large automobile manufacturer, including at trial. She has also served as general counsel for a Portland-based software company.
Mallory graduated from law school in 2008. While in law school, Mallory competed nationally as a member of the University of Akron’s prestigious trial advocacy program. She won the American Association of Justice (AAJ) Trial Advocacy Regional Competition and was a quarter-finalist in the AAJ National Finals Trial Competition. She also worked as a judicial extern for the Honorable Dan Aaron Polster of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio.
In her spare time, Mallory enjoys watching college football and exploring the great outdoors with her husband and dog. She also volunteers with the Junior League of Portland where she focuses on combating human trafficking.
• Defense of healthcare practitioners
• Healthcare law
• Medical malpractice
• University of Akron School of Law, J.D. 2008
• Kent State University, B.A. Political Science, 2005, cum laude
• Oregon State Bar
• U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon
• Ohio State Bar (currently inactive)
• Kentucky State Bar (currently inactive)
• Oregon Association of Defense Counsel
• Oregon Women Lawyers, Leadership Committee
• Multnomah Bar Association