Lindsay earned her BA from the University of Notre Dame in the Program of Liberal Studies with a minor in African Studies. During undergrad, Lindsay received a grant to perform field research on sustainable methods of development in healthcare throughout Senegal. She also spent six weeks working at the Indiana University School of Medicine Academic Model for Prevention and Treatment of HIV/AIDS in Eldoret, Kenya.
She graduated from the University of Oregon Law School (Order of the Coif) in 2011. While in law school, Lindsay served as an associate editor and staff editor on the Oregon Law Review. Lindsay's current practice includes healthcare law, medical malpractice, and professional liability defense. Prior to joining Keating Jones Hughes, Lindsay worked as an associate at a Portland area law firm specializing in construction defect litigation. She currently volunteers with the Multnomah Bar Association and Oregon State Bar. Lindsay is also a certified yoga instructor and enjoys biking, skiing, and fly fishing.
• Defense of healthcare practitioners
• Healthcare law
• Medical malpractice
• University of Oregon Law School, J.D. 2011 (Order of the Coif)
• University of Notre Dame, B.A., Program of Liberal Studies, African Studies (with honors), 2006
• U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon
• Oregon State Bar
• Oregon Bar Association
• Multnomah Bar Association
• Oregon Association of Defense Counsel
• Oregon State Bar Sustainable Futures Section, Executive Committee Member (2015)